Thailändisch lernen

Gambia Gambia (die Islamische Republik Gambia) im Mai 2016

@Sharky007
Danke für dein Feedback,ich hoffe das mein Server die Tage wieder läuft,
wollte meinen Bericht nun die Tage zu Ende bringen,da es ja bald wieder
nach Afrika geht und ich eventuell einen neuen Bericht starten werde.

Singelbörsen/Scam

Eigentlich kennt jeder hier im Board, Börsen wie Badoo/Afrointroductions/Twoo
und was es sonst auch immer gibt.

Ich benutze diese eigentlich relativ selten außer mir ist auf
Arbeit langweilig oder ich bin kurz davor eine Reise anzutreten.
Eigentlich ist dies für den Urlaub auch nicht nötig,aber macht mir eben auch
Vorfreude auf das was bald auf mich zukommt.

Manchmal lasse ich mich auf einen gefakten Account ein
um zu sehen was abgeht.

Die meisten dieser Scams wollen an deine Emailadresse um dir
dann Geschichten auf zu Tischen,wie groß
die Liebe und der finanzielle Gewinn ist.

Verstehe eigentlich gar nicht wie blauäugig und dumm
manche Leute sind.

Hier ein kurzer Auszug was so abgeht:

Fängt meist immer ganz freundlich/traurig an

Dear love,

how is your day today? i hope you're fine and all is well and fine with you including your health and job, My name is Neesie Behar 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Ivory Costa West Africa, presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war going on in my country.

Am still a student, my father was late Professor Tobin Behar, Chairman managing director: COALBON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD,in Ivory coast, he was also personal adviser to the FORMER HEAD OF STATE in Ivory Coast.
During my 1st year section. one early morning rebels attacked our house, they killed my father, mother and my younger ones. but God protected me,i ran away to the near by country Senegal were i stay as a refugee. We use to manage our life here, but finding it difficult to survive,

This was so tragedy and unbelievable to me. i was so crazy and restless. because i don't know what to do, how can i survive and come out from this agony and pains.i cried and ask God what is happening to me, now i am in refugee camp. i have nobody to help me out from this camp. Attached here are my pictures with my late parents..I like to meet a good,understanding and caring man whom will channel me in a good life again. I dislike a drunker, lies, hot mind, uncaring, unfaithfulness, more especially a man beating a woman unnecessary, I will try to give you a number for us to hear each other on my next mail. please tell me more about your self,work, what you like and your dislike. Am waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours in love,
Neesie Behar

Geht abver immer nur um Kohle:mad:

I'm a 32 year old (birthday is March20th ) Black african decert , no kids,5'7 tall, 135lbs, black hair and colour of eye is gray,and chocolate colour.I live with my UNCLE and my Grand Mom , my Parent's died 5 yrs ago I really missed Them so much. I have been studying Accounting I just completed my school i do have a master degree in accounting now, full-time student for 3 years at the University Of Ghana Legon . I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it). I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not well on how the relationship is NOT working... I am looking for some one who is caring,lovely,passionate,respectiful,handsome,truthful,trustful,some one who don't lie some one who always tell the truth some one with good heart and some one with always in believe of what ever is doing so please let me know if you are interesting on me because i was been cheated before so how can i have a trust and faith that you wont do the same to me,Well who know's life is short when we understand each another i think things will be alright for us , I DO NOT expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 32 years old and that you are somewhat Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt. I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together, it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible. Hope to hear from you soon.
Jamila.

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Irene Munyangabe Marcel i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Rwanda, in Eastern Africa) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Marcel Munyangabe was a politician a former president of the General Accounting Court, and also the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Kigali the capital of Rwanda before the rebels attacked our house one morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood including my brother and sister i manage to escape. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the refuge camp as an Orphan, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to (Senegal) through the help of the UN Peace keeping force, where i am leaving now as a refuge under the care of a Reverend Father and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as an orphan is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend James Andrew), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not leaving with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 777 472 522). if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Irene) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it is against their law.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $5.6 ( Five million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me, like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures and i will like you to send yours to me. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Your beloved one

Miss Irene.

Diese Mache sieht mir nach Nigeria Connection aus,ich kenne ein paar Mädels und
Jungs die das im kleinen dort auch abziehen,verstehe nicht warum Leute auf so etwas
reinfallen.
Inzwischen hat WesternUnion einen "Schutz" gegen Scam,Mädels
haben öfters das Problem wenn 2 oder 3 Sponsoren Geld senden,
das manche Überweisungen durch WU nicht ausgeführt werden:)
Dann kommen natürlich auch Fragen von den Kaspern,
was da los ist,aber die Mädels sind da auch Kreativ.

Hier ein paar harmlose Bilder die so angehängt werden.

bin auf alle Fälle dabei
Barbarossa

Booking.com

Das mit den Bettelbriefen war ja mal ne Pest so vor 10 Jahren. Hat ja auch Idioten gegeben die dort Geld ueberwiesen haben. Meine aber dass nun die Mehrheit weiss worums geht.

Auf Badoo find ich eigentlich selten sowas. Ist m.e. die beste Quelle in Afrika.

Member hat gesagt:
Auf Badoo find ich eigentlich selten sowas. Ist m.e. die beste Quelle in Afrika.

Also ich habe den meisten Erfolg,wenn ich es denn nütze ,mit Afrointroductions aber gegenüber Badoo nimmt es sich nicht viel.
Diese Briefe kommen leider immer noch vor,obwohl die Jungs und Mädels die "Technik" schon etwas verfeinern,Zeit haben
sie ja genug,und ich weiß das da genug Dumme zahlen,gibt ja zu viele Schwanzgesteuerte und Dumme Herren,sowie Damen.:mad:

Schon dreist die Bettelbriefe. Und immer ist jemand verstorben der mal in einer gehobenen Stellung war. :D
Für eine Internetbekanntschaft würde ich nie was zahlen wenn man sich vorher nicht einmal im wahren Leben getroffen hat. :lolsen:

Booking.com

Member hat gesagt:
Für eine Internetbekanntschaft würde ich nie was zahlen wenn man sich vorher nicht einmal im wahren Leben getroffen hat. :lolsen:

Du nicht,aber das Netz ist voll von diesen Geschichten,weiß auch das es genug Sponsoren ohne
vorheriges kennen lernen gibt.
Ob man mit denen Mitleid haben, oder sie als absolute Idioten bezeichnen soll kann ich nicht beurteilen.
Es gibt viele einsame und verzweifelte Menschen die auf diesen Wege Zuneigung suchen.

vielen Dank auch für diesen Bericht. Lese mit viel Aufmerksamkeit mit .
Barbarossa

Sine-Saloum

Dieses Delta liegt im Senagal im südlichen Petite Cote und
grenzt an den Norden Gambias an.Es ist die Vereinigung der
Flüße Sine und Saloum die in den atlantischen Ozean enden,
benannt nach den ehemaligen Königsreichen.

Dieses Gebiet wurde 1976 zum Nationalpark erklärt und ist seit
2011 Unesco Weltkulturerbe.
Die Fläche des Deltas beträgt rund 145.000 Hektar
und beherbergt den größten Mangrovenbestand Westafrika

Hier ein Bild von der Nasa

Es gibt dort unzählige Tiere,von verschiedenen Affenarten,Antilopen,Wrzenschweine,
Schlangen bis hin zu Delfinen,Rochen und zu gewissen Jahreszeiten auch Haie.

Das Gebiet wird gerne zum Entspannen,Birdwatching und Angeln
genutzt.

Als Ausgangspunkt für die Touren mit der Pirogge wurde
das Campent Mar Setal gewählt.

welches von einem Österreicher erbaut und geführt wird,
dazu später etwas mehr.

Booking.com

Da ich diesen Bericht für meine Reisevorbereitung genutzt habe, hier mal ein paar aktuelle Eindrücke.

Es war meine erste Reise nach Afrika, über TUI.nl
Der Flug war ok, ist ja im Vergleich zu Asien nicht lang, da kann ich auf Service verzichten. Das Hotel Bamboo, naja, 4 Sterne hätte das in Europa nicht, zum Frühstück war ich nur einmal, aber das lag auch daran, das ich meist nicht vor 5 daheim war ;)

Zu den Girls, hatte eine Freundin vor Ort, daher hatte ich nur einmal mit einer was aus ner Bar(Britannia), mal abgesehen dass es ein Flop war, war ich erschütternd wie eine hübsche 22-23jährige dann nackt aussieht, solche Hängetitten in dem Alter :eek:

Dank der Freundin hatte ich aber Zugang zu "normalen" Leuten, so war ich zum Opferfest bei einer Familie daheim, das schächten war dann kein Problem, das Essen des Fleisches schon eher bei 35Grad ohne Frühstück ;)

Die ganzen Touri Plätze und insbesondere der Strip waren allerdings nicht das was man von Afrika mitnehmen sollte, nicht nur dass die Girls/Bumster dort nun wirklich ätzend und nicht dem Afrikaner entsprechen, sondern es ist auch alles überteuert und dazu muss man nicht Afrika.

Dazu wurde wie schon erwähnt einem dort von den Guides/Abzockern aus Sicherheitsgründen alles zigmal teurer zu verkaufen, man kann Problemlos im Minibus für 8Dalasi!!! fahren, wie hier schon erwähnt
Auch in den Parks, Monkey Park etc wurde einem geraten einen Guide zu nehmen, auch hier kein muss, die Affen findet man auch so problemlos

Die Eindrücke außerhalb fand ich aber beeindruckend, einerseits wie die Leute dort leben und auf was Sie alles verzichten müssen, da wird einem zum Glück bewußt wie gut es einem hier geht.

Highlights: Lamin Lodge, alleine ohne weitere Touristen, Serrekunda Market in der Woche vor Tobaski, die Freundlichkeit der Menschen dort

• Standard Pattaya Afrika Afrika Phillipinen Phillipinen Amerika Amerika Blank
    Oben Unten